The Do's & Don'ts of False Eyelashes•
Posted on August 11 2019
Hey there Hens!
Life is short, but your lashes shouldn't be! At Chicken Row Market one of our vendors, Rodeo Drive, carries a line of lashes from Lash Loft Inc. They come in multiple styles that range in length and fullness.
I know false lashes can seem intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it it's a total breeze. So I've put together a list of do's and don’ts to help you step into the world that is false eyelashes!
- Wait to apply lashes after you are done with eye shadow!
- Measure lashes to your eye and trim any excess. You want the lashes to start where your lashes start and end where your lashes end.
- Apply one layer of mascara to your natural lashes so that they blend in with the false lashes.
- Apply a thin line of black eyeliner where you will apply the lashes; this will help block out any gaps between the false lashes and your natural lashes
- Use a lash applicator!!
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the lashes and blow on the glue for roughly 30 seconds til it gets tacky.
- Use eye liner to cover any glue. I recommend clear glue so that you won't have this issue but if you don't then you can cover any glue that is showing with eyeliner.
- Blend your natural lashes with the false lashes using a clean mascara brush.
- Use the lash applicator to remove lashes.
- Store lashes in compact to keep shape.
- Remove before sleeping.
- Do not apply eye shadow after applying lashes!
- Do not use heat, water or mascara on lashes!
- Do not curl your false lashes.
- Do not use your fingers!
- Do not apply the lashes with wet glue!
- Do not sleep in your false lashes!
- Do not trim the length (from lid to eyebrow) of your false lashes.
Using these techniques will help you get the most wear out of your lashes. Come in and let one of our girls help you find the right style lash for you! Or shop online here: https://chickenrowmarket.com/search?q=lash
Thanks for reading!
SISTERS: YEARS WORT...
Here’s the deal- giving you a sister is one of the best and worst things a parent can do to you. Now don’t get me wrong I love my sisters (yes eve...Read More
These Trends are Ma...
The newest trend is all the rage when it first comes out. Ed Hardy trucker hats, super low-rise jeans, velour tracksuits, jeans under dresses, buck...Read More
MY FAVORITE PLACE O...
Surprise, surprise! My favorite place on earth is Chicken Row Market! I want you all to know how much I love this place. It's my home away from hom...Read More