CHICKEN ROW MARKET
No open positions at this time, however, applications may still be submitted for consideration when an opening does become available. Applications are held on file for six months; please resubmit if that time has passed or if you need to update any information.
Are you a creative soul who loves fashion and loves to style outfits for yourself and others? Would you love to create amazing visual displays from what’s hanging out-facing throughout the store and displayed on the tables? Do you love to inspire women to look and feel better and create a personal relationship with them? If you believe in lifting others up…this might be for you! To join the Flock, ask for an app or print one below!
Position: Part-Time Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate
General Statement of Job:
The function of the visual merchandiser is to create an inviting, visually appealing and welcoming store environment for the customer's shopping pleasure. The purpose of such visual merchandising is to attract, engage, and motivate the customer towards making a purchase. Visual merchandising also involves arranging and keeping shelf and hanging rack displays full and in good order. You will also be changing signs, and maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of fixtures, signage, and windows. Maintaining effective visual merchandising is an ongoing process. Frequently updating product displays is a must.
Essential Job Functions:
In general, a visual merchandiser will have to oversee tasks related to visual displays, inventory management, store merchandising, product promotion, fashion merchandising, and fashion sales. As a visual merchandiser you are expected to assume many store responsibilities that include the following:
- maintaining an organized, visually appealing, and welcoming store environment
- moving, positioning, and restocking store merchandise
- constantly conceptualizing new and fresh store design ideas
- creating and maintaining different visual displays
- devising, implementing, and executing effective merchandising strategies
- coming up with creative and artistic concepts for in-store displays
- social media marketing/advertising
- operating cash register, processing money, balancing daily
- High School Diploma
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Flexible availability Monday through Saturday (Employee hours are typically 9:30-5:15)
- Dependable transportation and reliable cell phone
- Facebook account (for editorial/commenting access on biz page)
- Gmail account (for shared calendar/documents/photos)
- Must have effective communication skills and demonstrate outstanding customer service at all times.
- Must have a strong work ethic and take initiative without supervision.
- Must have time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
*Please note that this job description is not all inclusive and may change/vary from time to time. Chicken Row Market reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities subject to applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Please print and fill out our Employment Application and bring it in-store to apply (must have google drive to view). Thank you!